1. The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve has hosted extra Grands Prix (41) than some other circuit outdoors of Europe. It’s set to surpass Nurburgring for fifth on the all-time checklist of venues with essentially the most F1 races held.
2. Since 2005, each pole-sitter at Montreal was both a world champion already or went on to change into one later.
3. If Max Verstappen emerges victorious on the Canadian GP, it might mark his forty first profession win, inserting him on par with Ayrton Senna for fifth on the checklist of most F1 victories.
4. A victory for Pink Bull on this race can be their one centesimal win in F1, becoming a member of the ranks of Ferrari, McLaren, Williams and Mercedes, the one others to realize this feat.
5. That is considered one of Lewis Hamilton’s higher tracks, having began from the top-five each single time. He’s additionally stood on the rostrum at any time when he’s completed right here, barring as soon as (P5 in 2018).
6. Sergio Perez has by no means managed to qualify larger than eighth in Canada. His most up-to-date points-scoring end right here dates again to 2017.
7. Pink Bull may additionally change into the third group in F1 historical past to win the entire first eight races in a season. McLaren (1988) and Mercedes (2019) are the one different groups to take action.
8. If Hamilton emerges victorious this time, it might mark his eighth win on the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve which might equal the report for essentially the most wins by a driver at a single circuit.
9. Lance Stroll has scored in three of his 4 residence races. The one different Canadian to attain on extra events at residence
10. For the primary time within the hybrid period, we’ve had three straight races (Spain, Monaco, Miami) with no single VSC or SC interval.
For the very best visible F1 content material, observe us on Instagram right here – @sport360f1