1. Verstappen has the chance to equal Vettel’s report of 9 successive wins on the Dutch GP, his dwelling race.
2. He’s additionally claimed full factors in every of the final three races (34 factors in Austria, 26 factors in Nice Britain, and 26 factors in Hungary). He’s the primary driver to take action because the level for the quickest lap was launched forward of the 2019 season.
3. Verstappen has as many factors on the midway mark this 12 months (281 factors) as Sebastian Vettel had in his total title-winning 2012 season. Coincidentally, each have been two-time champions on the time.
4. Crimson Bull grew to become the primary group within the historical past of the game to say twelve victories on the trot, breaking McLaren’s 35-year-old report within the course of. Curiously, each information have been set by vehicles operating Honda-developed engines.
5. They’ve taken the quickest lap in every of the final 5 races. They’re the primary group to take the quickest lap level in 5 straight races because it was launched in 2019. The final group to set 5 consecutive quickest laps was Mercedes in 2016.
6. Fernando Alonso has scored in every of the final eleven races, his longest points-scoring streak in 9 years.
7. Ferrari failed to complete within the top-six in back-to-back races for the primary time since 2021.
8. Lando Norris scored back-to-back podiums for the primary time in his profession
9. Alpine has scored as many factors within the final three rounds as Nico Hulkenberg has in the identical interval – 3.
10. Perez’s 1.98s pitstop was the quickest of the season. He and his mechanics characteristic 4 occasions within the top-ten quickest pit stops this 12 months.
For the most effective visible F1 content material, observe us on Instagram right here – @sport360f1