The MLB Commerce Rumors Podcast has relaunched! Simon Hampton is now your host, and we’re very excited to deliver the brand new present to you each week.
Episode 2 is now stay on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and wherever you get your podcasts! Be sure to subscribe as effectively; use this hyperlink to seek out the present on Spotify and this one for Apple. You may also use the player at this hyperlink to hear, should you don’t use Spotify or Apple for podcasts.
This week, host Simon Hampton is joined by Steve Adams to debate a variety of matters across the baseball world:
- A have a look at the Rays sizzling begin to the season, and why they’re impressing (1:03)
- As Grayson Rodriguez debuts for the Orioles, Taj Bradley is known as as much as the Rays, and a raft of different extremely touted younger gamers make their mark on the season, we check out whether or not the brand new high prospect service time guidelines are working (7:47)
- The Angels have made a strong begin to the season, and with a deeper lineup and a promising rotation is that this lastly the yr they get again to the playoffs? Or will their bullpen maintain them again? (13:21)
Plus, we reply your questions, together with:
- Who will likely be a shock vendor on the deadline, and who’s a shock participant that may very well be made obtainable? (18:33)
- Is Gary Sanchez the reply to offering a bit extra thump within the Giants’ lineup? (23:08)
- How will Francisco Alvarez do with the Mets? Will he power his approach into the beginning lineup regularly, or will the Mets wind up sending him again to Triple-A and bringing in an exterior catcher? (25:55)
The podcast intro and outro track “So Lengthy” is supplied courtesy of the band Showoff. Try their Fb web page here!